Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Thermal Radiation

The cause of the popped blood vessels in my eyes revealed itself to me last night as I delivered dinner to my fiancee (now, which one of those gets the accent?) at work. Her boss mentioned that the same thing happened to her after she drank too much and threw up. It was like a cartoon, with a little lightbulb over my head and everything!

Another wave of invites went out for the City of Villains beta test. Guess who wasn't in it. C'mon, guess. That's right, me. They said I'll get in eventually; I've been in City of Heroes for over twelve months. Right now, the main reason I want in is the "Thermal Radiation" power set. My motivations are subtle, varied, and mostly incomprehensible, but they can best be expressed with the following sentence:

You heal your allies by setting them on fire.

I'm torn between that and the army of robots.

No comments: