Thursday, September 01, 2005

So begins Skebar, I guess.

It seems the pull of the 'weblog' is strong indeed. Long have I resisted, and several times I have succumbed to its pull, but perhaps this time will stick. Maybe the reason I couldn't keep it up before was my obsessive need to oversee every tiny detail of the website. I programmed it all myself, and every update I literally rewrote the page by manually. This should be much easier and updating will be less of a chore.

Ooh! How 'bout a numbered list. Everybody likes lists, right?
Things I should be doing now instead of writing:
  1. Cleaning the guinea pigs' cage. It's been a mite too long since last it was done.
  2. Going to Target. I need to buy a card and a wedding gift for this weekend.
  3. Creating a kids' invitation for our wedding in November. Why isn't it done yet, Dave?

One of these might get done, if I'm lucky.

No comments: