Friday, March 02, 2007

Food Poisoning

If you ever have the choice between food poisoning and death, well, just be sure to think it through. My vice got me in big trouble a week and a half ago and I missed two days of work.

Monday I was up all night with my head over a trashcan. It was horrible. Tuesday my face is all red with broken capillaries and my eyes are horrifically bloodshot. Nearly two weeks later and I still look hungover. Wednesday I called the health department. They asked what I ate, what symptoms I had and when I experienced them and then told me they'd send somebody over to inspect the place.

I like to think I saved someone else from a fate worse than death. My sacrifice will not be in vain!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taco bell has a lot more danger of causing food poisoning because they make their own food. I would guess that the main offender is poorly washed pans.

Anonymous said...

I would guess that the main offender is filthy hobbitses in the kitchen late at night. They never should have invented Fourthmeal.

C. Douglas said...

You know, Dave, if you don't hurry it up and post something here in a week, you'll have totally missed out on keeping up the pace of One Post A Month For The New Year.

You're failing, Dave. You're a failing failure of fail.